These pictures were taken in Austin, TX when we went to a local pumpkin patch (10/23/09) with the kiddos. Rosebud loved looking at & touching all the new things!
Hey, what about my kids? I do have to give you credit for actually getting smiles out of your precious one though. :) Are there any other pictures lurking on the internet somewhere?
Kim, Rosebud was the only one dressed like a pumpkin....thats what i was referencing to. Your kids were definately cute too!!! I have the sweetest pictrue of J & Rosebud together!!!
Love these sweet pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's an adorable little punkin!
ReplyDeleteHey, what about my kids? I do have to give you credit for actually getting smiles out of your precious one though. :) Are there any other pictures lurking on the internet somewhere?
ReplyDeleteKim, Rosebud was the only one dressed like a pumpkin....thats what i was referencing to. Your kids were definately cute too!!! I have the sweetest pictrue of J & Rosebud together!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just giving you a hard time. So when do I get to see the other pictures?
ReplyDelete