Thursday, June 25, 2009
3 Months old already
So our precious Rosebud is already 3 months old!!! She has grown soooo fast!! Yesterday I held a friends new baby boy that was only 3 days old & i felt like i was holding a china doll! He was so tiny & adorable & cuddly!!! Rosebud is only cuddly when its time to sleep or she is already asleep. She has always been a very stong baby & even held her head up (briefly) on the day she was born! When you hold her she is constantly looking around at things and trying to sit up straight. She got her feet up under her last night during tummy time & lifted her botton up off the floor!!!! I yelled "BABE! She almost crawled!" He came to watch her but she never did it again. I just may start limiting tummy time...im not ready for her to crawl yet!!! J/K!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blythe hasn't pulled her knees up underneath her, but she gets her hiney up in the air! It cracks me up!
ReplyDelete